Kitchen fitting in London can be confusing if you are not used to DIY and carpentry projects. Even if you are skilled in home DIY, fitting a kitchen involving electrical work, plumbing and gas installation means that will need to engage tradesmen to complete a lot of the work to a safe standard. A large number of retailers and DIY companies are happy to sell you a kitchen on a supply only basis, leaving you, the client to find a kitchen installer that you can trust to fit the units and carry out any ancillary tasks.
we can either design, supply and fit your kitchen for you, or alternatively if you have already ordered your kitchen we can work on a fit only basis. We will be able to provide you with a free quote for all of the works required based on the design information supplied.
- Gas Safe and NIC approved installers
- Tiling, Flooring, Plumbing and all ancillary work
- One contact for you install from start to finish
- We have experience of all brands of kitchen
What We Will Do
- Removing your old kitchen
- Removing old cabinets
- Responsible disposal
- Evening out walls and floor
- Prime and paint walls, and lay the floor
- Marking cabinet positions
- Installation of new units
- Completion Approval